Experienced Part-Time and Full-Time Florists
We have vacancies for experienced, part-time and full-time florists to work at our Belgravia boutique and flower concession at Harrods. If you have a creative flair for floristry, excellent customer service skills and, ideally, experience in luxury retail, the job offers the opportunity of working alongside highly qualified florists creating bespoke floral designs with flowers of exceptional quality for VIP customers, bouquets and arrangements for the concession, private homes, corporate work, etc. In a fast-paced environment where excellence is essential, the roles involve working closely with our Belgravia boutique and concession Managers alongside the boutique and Harrods teams.
- Floristry experience is essential.
- A comprehensive level of floristry training.
- Impressive knowledge of advanced floristry techniques.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in luxury retail is an asset but not essential.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A passion for flowers and luxury high end design.
- Perfect written and spoken English.
- Good level of IT skills.
- Full clean UK driving licence is an advantage.
How to Apply
Please email your CV and portfolio showing examples of your work with a covering letter to email@example.com. Successful applicants will be contacted and invited for an interview. References will be required.