Full Time Experienced Florists
Since 2008, Neill Strain Floral Couture has been creating breathtaking masterpieces and marvels throughout London and beyond. Our exquisite boutique, nestled in the heart of Belgravia, and our prestigious concession at Harrods in Knightsbridge, have become synonymous with opulent floral displays and a distinctive style of Floral Couture. At Neill Strain Floral Couture, our team is wholeheartedly dedicated to surpassing the expectations and desires of our discerning clientele. We achieve this by providing adaptable and innovative floral expertise, ensuring that each arrangement is a true work of art.
We take immense pride in sourcing rare and exceptional blooms directly from leading growers in Holland, all while upholding our commitment to sustainability. By doing so, we not only deliver unparalleled beauty but also contribute to a greener and more environmentally conscious world. Embark on a journey of floral excellence with us, where every creation is a testament to our unwavering passion for beauty and craftsmanship. Join our team at our new boutique in London and help us celebrate the artistry of nature and experience the transformative power of Floral Couture.
Job Title: Florist (full-time, 5 days including some weekends)
Reports to: Boutique Manager
Location: Central London (location to be announced)
Sector: Luxury Retail Floristry
- Create and sell luxurious, bespoke floral bouquets and arrangements.
- Work independently as well as with the team to fulfil all orders to the highest standard and in keeping with the NSFC brand – both in floral design and presentation.
- Always provide a superb customer service experience in person and over the telephone while taking detailed orders, advising customers and processing payments.
- Proactively recommend flower and foliage combinations while considering customers’ budgets, evoking their desired sentiments or styles.
- Maintain an adequate supply of ready-to-go bouquets.
- Keep the boutique floor and your working space clean and tidy, maintain appropriate dress code.
- Display merchandise throughout the boutique creatively with products clearly priced.
- Ensure the flowers on the stand are fresh, conditioned and the water in vases is clean.
- Perform simple administrative tasks.
You will be expected to:
- Uphold the brand standards, take pride in our luxury product and be a committed representative of the brand.
- Adhere to all company practices set out by company management.
- Consistently maintain the elite customer service standards the company is known for.
- Have an exceptional work ethic with a diligent attitude and personal accountability.
- Demonstrate a creative flair for floristry while embracing the Company Director’s artistic vision.
- Be a great team player and have a positive, friendly and compassionate attitude.
- Prior floristry experience is essential
- A comprehensive level of floristry training.
- Impressive knowledge of advanced floristry techniques.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in luxury retail is preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A passion for flowers and luxury high end design.
- Perfect written and spoken English.
- Good level of IT skills.
- Full clean UK driving license is preferred.
We offer competitive rates of pay depending on your experience, which is reviewed annually. We operate a sales related bonus scheme and offer staff discount. We have an active training scheme for our florists, to ensure that we offer the highest floristry standards.
If you feel that your profile matches these requirements, please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio of your recent floristry work in PDF format to email@example.com. Successful applicants will be contacted and invited for an interview. References will be required.