Christmas Candle Arrangements
Our Christmas Candle Arrangements (Petite Couture and Long and Low) are created with fresh flowers and foliage which have been placed in biodegradable florist’s foam at the base. This foam needs to be kept permanently wet in order to ensure the longevity and beauty of your design. Please note that this special biodegradable foam will take moisture from the flowers and foliage if it is allowed to dry out, therefore it is imperative that it be kept humid at all times. Hence, every 2 to 3 days, over a sink, carefully pour water onto the foam and then let the water run off completely. We recommend a protective base be placed underneath the Long and Low Candle Arrangement to avoid any water damage to your furniture.
- All flowers, foliage, berries, baubles and decorations are for decorative purposes. Some flowers and plants can be harmful if consumed.
- Care should be taken to keep your arrangement out of the reach of children and pets.
- Please take care when positioning your arrangement within your home or office as leakages and dampness from the water source can cause damage to delicate surfaces. Always place the base onto a protective mat.
- Remove pollen from flowers as they open to avoid the risk of staining.
- Flower food should not be consumed.